1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. You MUST make up a journal entry!
8. Do NOT back-tag.
10 Facts About Me
1. I can’t stand watching a horror or a scary movie, and even less in the cinema (as strange as it sounds, I love watching thrillers though…).
2. Each day I break the record in the longest I’ve had my hair in my life, I wanted so much to have long hair ever since junior high but the school I attended to wouldn’t let the students have their hair past their ears (
fucking school, I hated it so much for that). Come university and I said “screw you!” to that; haven’t cut it ever since.
3. I am a huge melomaniac, my iTunes library is constantly growing from how much I love music and from discovering new bands and artists.
4. Skyrim is a video game that is very close to my heart, I loved playing it so much and the whole world and lore of it that I ended up spending 300+ hours on it; still playing it, though!
5. I am not entirely confident in my art style, though I’ve had a lot of fun in what I’ve created so far.
6. Even though I am Mexican and speak spanish, I don’t like music in spanish.
7. Dragons are my favourite fantastic creature, I started drawing thanks to them (I should draw them more often though…).
8. I love to play the drums and thanks to it I had to opportunity to play in a band with a very close friend of mine. It was a long time ago but we had some good songs I loved playing. First time playing live sure was something! (but that’s a story for another time).
9. I am a shy and introvert person but because of my physical appearance and height my friends have told me that in spite of that I give the impression of being someone you wouldn’t want to mess with (I have a hard time believing that, though).
10. Steven Wilson is my favourite musician (
Hand. Cannot. Erase., fucking great album), so much that the one recent time I saw him in concert I was so ecstatic and overjoyed I couldn’t believe I was actually there.
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not entirely, I don’t believe in the whole "evil ghosts that haunt houses or stuff" shebang but I do believe in spirits and otherworldly stuff.
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Hmm… I really like how Hugo Weaving works, every single character I’ve seen him do completely grabs me (V for Vendetta for the win!).
3. What you think about Mexico? (Please be honest, don't worry I can take it :3)
What do I think of Mexico? Well, what can I say! I live here, it’s such a beautiful country. We have a lot of flaws and things to fix but life here nonetheless is very nice. I could pretty much say the way our language can be distorted in so many different ways is my favourite thing of Mexico. Oh! And definitely the food too.
4. Favorite food?
Nice to be on topic, haha. I must say it is pasta, I could live my entire life eating it without a hassle.
5. Do you want to build a snow man? (Sorry, I couldn't help myself XD)
Sure, I mean there’s no snow or anything here right now but what the hell, let’s build a damn snowman.
6. Do you prefer black or white?
Tough choice… but black it is.
7. Which is better? Day or night?
I love both equally, but if someone told me I had to choose to live eternally with only one of both I’d say night!
8. If you could be a color, which one would you be?
Umm, purple I guess? Black wouldn’t be bad either but purple’s my first choice.
9. Favorite music?
This question is my nemesis, it is so hard for me to choose… but it's absolutely progressive metal/rock. I love me some complicated rhythms and tunes.
10. If the world were to end, what would you save first from your belongings?
I would for sure run to grab my iPod and headphones, my phone and my hair comb (heh, long hair and stuff).
1. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you like to learn to play?
2. What do you prefer, cold or hot beverages?
3. Which planet of the Sol system would you like to visit?
4. Reptiles or mammals?
5. Which is your favourite type of film?
6. If you could visit any time period in human history (kind of the Assassin’s Creed way), which one would you go to?
7. Rainy or sunny days?
8. Bullet weapons or energy weapons?
9. If you could choose between being able to fly and breathing underwater, which one would it be?
10. Any country in the world you’d like to visit?
And I Tag...
(I know you don’t like to be tagged but I don’t care, mwahaha).
And that's it, I'm too lazy to pick the rest up...